As a Sales Consultant in Technology, we will be responsible for selling our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to new and/or established businesses. We will work with these business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk while providing excellent service.
Quadjam Consultants target and convert prospects into clients with our thorough understanding, value proposition and our ability to quantify that benefit for clients. We will write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present those proposals to your prospective clients. We will utilize data to position products and enable customers to understand how products and services will impact their own P&L. We are also responsible for or meeting the yearly sales quota of Worksite Employees (WSE) by identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our PEO services to C-level executives within defined verticals.
• Find and develop prospects by heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, business development through support organizations, and Centers of Influence
• Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
• Sell our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to C-level executives at prospective small medium or large businesses by quantifying benefits and value proposition
• Work with business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk by moving to a consolidated HR model
• Write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present approved proposals to prospective clients
• Utilize data to position products and involve the prospective customer in determining how various capabilities, products and services impact not only their P&L but also their ability to efficiently run their organization
• Responsible for concurrently moving a number of prospects through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close.
• Achieve the quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business opportunities
• Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
• Demonstrate core values, at all times
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Company: Quadjam Enterprises Inc - Main
- Contract: Contractor
- Project Type: Ongoing
- Country: United States
About Quadjam Enterprises Inc - Main
Quadjam Enterprises is the parent company of Qwoffices, Qdhosts, and Qwrites Publishing among other companies. It is our goal to provide stellar products and services.